What is Viscoelastic Solution for Osteoarthritis ?
Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel
Viscoelastic Solution for Osteoarthritis
The best choice for improving mild to moderate osteoarthritis
High quality and long term effects, Treatment consists of 3 to 5 injections–1 injection per week for 3 to 5 weeks
Characteristics and Physiological function:
1. It is a colorless, transparent, well-proportioned viscous solution.
2. It does not appear anaphylaxis, innervate or inflammation.
3. Itis high biological consistent and has no systemic adverse reaction.
4. Lubricating, obstructing, filtering and supporting.
Composition and Specification:
Main Composition: Sodium Hyaluronate (10mg/ml) and Physiological equilibrium solution
Specification: 1.0ml /2.0ml /2.5ml/5.0ml/10ml
Gel is infused into articular cavity, then replace or supply joint synovial fluid to improve the characteristics of reheology.
It can release arthroncus ache and improve the function of joint.
The surface of joint cartilage to protect joint cartilage, restrains matrixes of cartilage from catabolism, increases binding force of proteoglycan and improves the resumption of function of cartilage in the remedical course of joint diseases.
It can promote synovial cells to excrete HA of high molecular weight and resume natural biochemical component of joint fluid.
1. It is used in ostearthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, temporomandibular arthritis, scapulohumeral periarthritis to improve the function of joint.
2. It can protect arthritis cartilage in arthrotomy and prevent coglytination after operations.
3. It is used into the joints of traumatic and degenerative arthritis to prevent diseases from exacerbating.
4. It is infused into the joints of traumatic or lubricates the joints in operations.
Storage Instruction and Notes:
Single use only.
Do not use the product if the package is open or damaged
Store in the original package at 2-8℃.
Protect from light.
Do not freeze.
Do not inject intravascularly.
The gel may not be an option for you if you have:
A known allergy to hyaluronate preparations.
A joint infection,infection or skin disease in the area where Hairont is injected.
How is gel given?
It comes in pre-filled syringes. It is injected into the space in your joint by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Treatment consists of 3 to 5 injections–1 injection per week for 3 to 5 weeks.
How quickly does Gel work?
Some people experience moderate pain relief after the first or second injection of Hairont, but most people experience significant relief after the third injection.
How long does gel last?
Every person is different. The duration of pain relief with Hairont varies from one person to the next, but in general you can expect to have 6 months of pain relief.
If you have any question, pls send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will answer your questions as soon as possible.