"Efficacy" to reduce blood lipid drugs. Mainly used in the treatment of hyperlipidemia. Its clinical applications include:
1. Chondroitin sulfate, as a health food or health care drug, has long been used in the prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, coronary atherosclerosis, myocardial ischemia and other diseases, no obvious toxic side effects, can significantly reduce the incidence and mortality of coronary heart disease patients.
2. Chondroitin sulfate is used in the treatment of neuralgia, neuropathic migraine, arthralgia, arthritis and shoulder joint pain, postoperative pain after abdominal surgery.
3. Prevention and treatment of streptomycin-induced hearing impairment and various noise-induced hearing difficulties, tinnitus, etc., the effect is significant.
4. Chronic nephritis, chronic hepatitis, keratitis and corneal ulcer have adjuvant therapeutic effect.
5. Chondroitin sulfate is also used in cosmetics and healing agents for traumatic wounds.
6. Chondroitin sulfate is also used for eye drops.
"Chemical composition" is derived from the pig's throat bone, nasal bone, trachea and other cartilage tissue extracted from acidic sticky polysaccharide. This product contains amino-glucose (c6h13o5n) to be calculated, not less than 24% of the labeled chondroitin sulfate.