Non Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid Gel 1ml / Knee Injection
Non cross linked Hyaluronic Acid Gel 1ml / Knee injection Product Description Hyaluronic acid gel is a natural component of synovial fluid that lubricates joints. Hyaluronic acid gel injections are mostly used in osteoarthritis when the smooth, highly polished surfaces of the joint have become...Send InquiryChat Now
Non cross linked Hyaluronic Acid Gel 1ml / Knee injection
Hyaluronic acid gel is a natural component of synovial fluid that lubricates joints. Hyaluronic acid gel injections are mostly used in osteoarthritis when the smooth, highly polished surfaces of the joint have become roughened, but there is not any significant inflammation.
Visco supplementation is a procedure that involves the injection of gel-like substances (hyaluronates) into a joint to supplement the viscous properties of synovial fluid.
Currently, hyaluronic acid gel injections are approved for the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee in those who have failed to respond to more conservative therapy.
After injection, it may appear the tumidness, rubeosis, ache, ecchymoma and having a soft and loose touch in the injection site, All of the symptom above will get better in one week after injection.
[Notes Before Injection]
-Please do not do face-painting and drinking on the day you injected.
-If you are using Aspirin or other Anticoagulant drug, please stop using it for days before you injected, be aware that these may increase the bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
-If the package damaged,the preparation product should be discarded.
[Notes After Injection]
-It will a lttle pain in your head after several hours when you injected.
-Please don't do face-painting and drinking on the same day after you injected.
-Please do remember that you should not knead of your face, to avoid of hyaluronic acid has not stereotyping yet.
Precautions and Contraindications when using hyaluronic acid gel injections
• Dermal filler may only be administered by or under the supervision of a qualified physician.
• Never inject dermal filler intravascularly or intradermally.
• Never inject where permanent implants already exist, or where resorbable implants have been injected less than six months previously.
• The correct injection technique is crucial to optimal treatment results.
• Dermal filler are provided sterile. Do Not Use seal on packaging is broken.
• Do not inject in actively infected areas or areas with active skin disease.
• Outbreak of herpes labialis is a contraindication of dermal filler.
• After treatment, never attempt to store unused hydrogel, or attempt to re-sterilize it. Using previously opened hydrogel, even on the same patient, greatly increases infection risk.
• All traces of cosmetics, cream, etc. must be removed.
• Dermal filler must be injected only under strict aseptic conditions. Accurate asepsis and antisepsis is essential at least 5 cm around the site of the injection, using, for example, chlorhexidine with alcohol twice with a five minute interval.
• If the area has been treated with a resorbable product, an injection of should not be made until the resorbable product has disappeared completely (at least six months).
• The syringe is for single use only. Unused dermal filler must NOT be stored and used later due to infection risk.
Ms. Donna Chen
TEL: +8615215479819Whatsapp: +8615215479819
Sales DepartmentShandong Bouliga Biotechnology CO., LTD